Wellness Room Rental
DNA’s Wellness Room is available to rent to licensed practitioners ONLY for treatments in Massage, Reiki, Reflexology, and Acupuncture.
Our Wellness Room is a private peaceful space set with warm lighting and a soothing aroma. Our facility offers a healthy environment and classes in dance and wellness.
Kitchenette (including refrigerator)
9:00am – 10:00pm everday
$25 per treatment session or $200.00 for ten (10) hourly sessions for DNA Non-Members
$20 per treatment session or $150.00 for ten (10) hourly sessions for DNA Members
*All sessions are one hour in length
Licensed practitioners must provide DNA with the following:
- a copy of liability insurance, with Dance New Amsterdam as a rider.
- a copy of a valid practitioner license.
- a signed copy of the agreement between DNA and the practitioner, available through Madeline Wilcox
Please set up an appointment with Madeline Wilcox, Education Programs Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212. 625.8369 ext. 209.
Practitioners will not be allowed to rent the equipment until all the paper work has been filed.
The equipment may be booked by phone or in person, please contact our front desk staff at 212-625-8369 ext 200 or 246, or stop by DNA.
Payments must be received 48 hours in advance of the rental date. If booking less than 48 hours in advance, payment is required at time of booking. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Methods of Payment
cash or check (made to: Dance New Amsterdam)
credit card: Mastercard, Visa, Amex (payment over the phone: $2 surcharge)
Practitioner must cancel 24 hours in advance in order to receive credit (credit will be valid for one (1) month from date of credit issued), if the Practitioner does not cancel within 24 hours, the Practitioner will be charged for the hour.
Marketing Package (optional)
All promotion of services provided by DNA will warrant a marketing fee of $50 per month. For this fee, DNA will provide the following services:
1) Design of promotional posters advertising services of “Practitioner” at Dance New Amsterdam, for use in the DNA space as well as the personal use of “Practitioner.”
2) E-mail and Social Media announcements advertising services of “Practitioner” at Dance New Amsterdam.
3) Inclusion of services and link to personal website on the Dance New Amsterdam website.
4) Other promotional pushes as discussed and agreed upon between Dance New Amsterdam and “Practitioner.”
To sign up for For the Marketing Package or to update your information, please fill out this form with your personal information after all Pre-rental Requirements are complete.
Sign up for the Marketing Package as well as personal information updates need to be submitted by the 15th of the month to be taken into affect on the following month.