AUDITION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO MAY 11!
Spring 2013 dates:
Rehearsals begin May 11
Performances June 13-15
THURS-FRI 7:30pm, SAT 3pm and 7:30pm
- Opportunity to work with a choreographer of your choice in the creation of a new work
- Approximately 8 hours of rehearsal a week for 3-4 weeks
- Production week that includes spacing, technical rehearsal, dress rehearsal and four professionally produced performances in DNA’s 130-seat theater
CHOREOGRAPHERS FOR SPRING 2013
Click here for the rehearsal schedule.
Beginning Hip Hop
Beginning Modern/Jazz (Simonson Technique)
Intermediate/Advanced Contemporary (Simonson Technique)
How to Apply
1. Complete an application form. Forms will be available on the Performance Project bulletin board across from Studio 1.
2. Take class with the choreographer with whom you wish to work. Hand the choreographer your completed application form prior to taking class.
3. DNA will contact you regarding your acceptance.
Program Fees *Subject to change
Fee includes 10% non-refundable deposit due within one week of acceptance
Members: $350, $315 Returning Participants, $225 Hip Hop w/Sarah Burke
Non-members: $375, $338 Returning Participants, $250 Hip Hop w/Sarah Burke
Visa: $210 + 10 class points
Reduced price 10-class card: $120 (optional)
**Payment plans available upon request**
A deposit of 10% of the program fee is required within one week of acceptance to secure your spot in the program and cover administrative costs. This deposit is non-refundable.
The full program fee is due one week prior to beginning the program, unless a payment plan has been arranged and signed with the Education Programs Coordinator. If a payment plan has been arranged, payment is due on the dates specified in the plan; should a payment be missed, the amount due will be charged to the participant’s credit card.
The deadline for cancellation is one week prior to the beginning of the program. Before this deadline, refunds will be granted minus the 10% deposit covering administrative costs. If participation is canceled after this deadline, the full fee will be due. If participation is canceled after the deadline and the participant is on a payment plan, the full fee will be due according to the dates established in the plan.
Hannah Seidel, Education Programs Coordinator
212.625.8369 ext. 206